Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Cpamike, Your Graded Pack Case has arrived.

78 wonderfully graded packs will fit snuggly inside!!!! image

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm in love. image

Now, does that come with a combination lock so ThoseBackPages can't break into it. image

Seriously, that is any unopened pack collectors dream...filled of course. Thanks for meeting the needs of us unopened pack collectors.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I think I'm in love. image
    Now, does that come with a combination lock so ThoseBackPages can't break into it. image
    Seriously, that is any unopened pack collectors dream...filled of course. Thanks for meeting the needs of us unopened pack collectors. >>

So buy it already ... fill it up ... and bring it down when the 4 of us watch Monday Night Football.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>So buy it already ... fill it up ... and bring it down when the 4 of us watch Monday Night Football. >>

I'm working on it. Filling it up won't be very difficult at all, just need to sub some more packs!!! image

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>just need to sub some more packs!!! >>

Did someone say group sub?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>just need to sub some more packs!!! >>

Did someone say group sub? >>

Maybe we can get another $10 special? Last time we ended up getting the special for everyone. image

Collecting:
  • Options

<< <i>I think I'm in love. image

Seriously, that is any unopened pack collectors dream...filled of course. Thanks for meeting the needs of us unopened pack collectors. >>

i wonder how many of these Tim needs? image
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt I guess I'll be by Monday to pick of those up. BTW my plane lands around 1:30 image
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    Hey Matt, thanks again for the great looking graded pack case. I should have gotten the one with wheels as this baby is heavy and it's not even half way filled. Was I supposed to get the foam on the top or did the case not close well with it in there? One other note, I was able to fit 23 PSA pack holders in the first row so this case has the potential to fit up to 92 PSA pack holders!!!

Frontal view...

Overhead view...

Me and my new case. Now I just need to finish filling it. image

And for added security, my new enforcer (please note that he was not included as part of the deal). image

Collecting:
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, those packs look familiar!! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, great looking case!! Btw I can't speak for Matt, but I think foam does come for rbe top. I'm sure you'll hear from Matt soon.

Btw what are the packs your holding in the pic? 1975 Keith Hernandez?
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options

<< <i>Btw what are the packs your holding in the pic? 1975 Keith Hernandez? >>

Hey Bobby, great eyes. Not only is it a 1975 Hernandez PSA 9 cello pack, but it has his signature on it certified by Steiners. It was a Muggyman purchase. I always wanted that pack from him and he finally agreed to sell it.

The other pack I got from Tim and is a 1973 PSA 7 cello with Rose showing on the back. I probably should have turned the pack around for the picture.

Collecting:
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Mike ... I was going to head over and take that case from you ... HOWEVER, as soon as I saw THE ENFORCER I changed my mind!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some case Matt and Mike.

You look like a happy guy there Mike.

Did anyone say how much these things cost?
    Mike
  • Options
    im coming over with my own wheels, no need for you to have anything "graded" in your household. i will love them, dont worry image
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    Bear48Bear48 Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    KILLER!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mike, glad you got the case and like it. No foam in the lid of these as the for is to tight. I can send you the lid foam if you want it, but I wasn't comfortable with it in the case.

$300 is what I would have to sell these for. I have 2 extra cases if anyone needs/wants one. I don't see myself building these again anytime soon.
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Matt,

Love your cases but the price point on any of them is higher than I want to go. Is there anyway to use your foam inserts in some of the less expensive cases that you could market for half the price?

Thanks Much

Jeff
  • Options

<< <i> Matt, Love your cases but the price point on any of them is higher than I want to go. Is there anyway to use your foam inserts in some of the less expensive cases that you could market for half the price? Thanks Much Jeff >>

Jeff, no it's not possible, the foam is cut for my cases and will only fit my cases. Frankly, I am not putting my name behind a cheap case. We have alot of money tied up in our cards, and I am not going to cut corners on the cases I put my cards in. I know these cases aren't for everyone, and that's okay with me.