Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

trading basektball for baseball or football

Hello

I have noticed that there are a lot of basektball collectors here. Is anyone interested in trading baseball and or football for my basketball. I have some high end stuff, like a Kobe autograph and some Carter rookies, a bunch of rookies from last years hardcourt including Miles, a lot of rookies from 98-99 EX Ovation........ I could probably put together a lot of 6-800 dollars of all game used, autographs and rookies...no junk. If you have equal money in baseball or football let me know. Sorry not interested in trading a few cards, looking to get out of basketball. Thanks

Kevin
kvnreid@hotmail.com

Comments

• hey, i got a santana moss playoff memorabilia jersey/ball /850 and a marcus robinson/cade mcnown mvp game ball w/ writing. lmk if you're interested
    Site: Dayne's Cards
    Want: Carter, Iverson, Tmac, Kobe, KG, Jwill, Wagner
    AOL Screen Name: DanishM7
    References:
    Lilsun1
    Kenny21
    SMOOTHSHOOTER
    Naslike2
    Nash
    Younes23Bulls
    Lantz
    Drock
    BigGameGil
    Coryzbinden
  • magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    yea i have alot of rams cards a warner rc and torry holt rc's too and warner inserts if interested let me know

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • sure i got some barry bonds in baseball
    and a lot of different players for football
    looking for kobe
  • KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    hi, what are you looking for in baseball...anything in particular...gameused,rc's, certain players ??
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    i have a bit of football gu'd if ya interested,gu'd ball numbered...topps chrome rookie refractor....lmk,thanks

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    My main wants are autographs, mainly from the old guys, like heritage. I am also looking for any of the big rookies from 99 bowman chrome, ultimate victory, or mystique. I guess I was hoping to find someone who pulled a really high value card from football or baseball and really wasn't into the card and trade him some basketball for it. LMK if this profile fits anyone. Thanks

Kevin
  • What kobe auto is it?
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    last years hardcourt

JS
  • hey I got all of my baseball and football cards to trade for all basketball

Baseball, I have 2 gu, one of M. Ramirez patch /975, and a tony batista bat (has crease, bv$10,will trade at 8)
    and I have lots of Star inserts, base cards, common cards, you name it. I have no autos in it. Also a few cheaper rcs.

Football, I have about 4 gu to trade, no autos, quite a few rcs, lots of star inserts, and lots of star base cards, commons, etc.

LMK if interested
    could you email me ?
    sonicsfan@hotmail.com
    then I could get you a better list
    Thanks
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List