Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

Titanic Survivor Eva Hart SP Signed photo

Two candid photographs, one color and another b/w which has been inscribed and signed in ball point. PM for details.

All autographs guaranteed to pass TPG.

Eric

Comments

• Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Eric,

Here is my Titanic survivor autograph(s). It is my very first through-the-mail autograph request. I was so proud of it that I taped the signed news clipping to the letter that Mr. Drew wrote and displayed it that way from 1977 until the early '80s. Let that be a lesson to all about the acid content in newspaper stock. I now have both items seperatly enclosed in archival materials.

Marty

• Options
    Hi Pete,

that is lovely! It is a shame about the toning, but we all have had that I guess, and it is a lesson you don't need to learn twice. I am imagine I told you about my other Titanic autograph? Miss Millvina Dean and inscribed to me personally in sepia ink, but - on a vintage candid, hand tinted photo taken aboard the WSL Adriatic, which you know was the vessel she and her mother took back to England after Titanic. But, it is also the vessel on which Captain Smith said after the maiden voyage in 1907 during an interview (I paraphrase here) - "I have never been wrecked nor have I seen a shipwreck. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that. My life is boring"
    It was a bit of work to come up with something no one else would have thought of to get signed. Much better than a b/w postcard etc. image

Thanks for posting yours!!!

Eric