Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs

Six Apollo Moonwalkers...One from Each Successful Lunar Landing Mission $699 Delivered

An "instant collection" of one-half of the men who walked on the moon. The six moonwalkers featured in this listing include Apollo XI Buzz Aldrin, Apollo XII Alan Bean, Apollo 14 Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 15 David Scott, Apollo 16 Charlie Duke, and Apollo 17 Gene Cernan. All photographs are color 8" X 10" and are guaranteed to be authentically signed by the astronaut. No autopen or secretarial signatures. $699 Delivered. Check or money order please. If you would like to see my lists of other great signed photos and Apollo memorabilia please contact me and I will email the lists to you.

Comments

• Hiya Pete,

Did I ever tell you about the experience I had meeting Alan Shepard? Goodness...

Eric image
  • PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you did, Eric. The only astronaut I have had the pleasure to meet is Jim Lovell. Lovell is a class-act all the way.
    TTT
  • I must be getting old - did I tell you met Buzz? Considering I was born on 7.16.69 and came home on 7.20 and woke up at night, it was neat! And, he was in a space suit! This was in 1997 I believe? Great, now I do feel old! LOL

Best wishes for the New Year PipestonePete,
    Eric image
    Happy Holidays to you, Eric. And keep the posts coming. We seem to be the most frequent users of this particular forum.
  • Those photo's are neat.
    Did you ever get them sold or did you acquire the other 6 for the whole set of men that were on the moon image
    I still have some for sale. The other six moonwalkers...Neil Armstrong, Charles Conrad, Alan Shepard, Jim Irwin, John Young, and Harrison Schmitt are rather expensive...especially Armstrong. There are very few signed photos of Armstrong on the moon and Shepard is somewhat hard to find also. I have owned all of them at one time or another but don't have any of these six in photo format presently.
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad used to have autographed photos of Grissom, White, and Chaffee he got right before the fire. My dad worked for an aerospace company and was doing some work with NASA. I wonder if the photos are still burried in his attic somewhere.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
    If I were you I would be looking for those. There are many collectors who would be very interested in seeing and perhaps buying them.