Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ASE Anniversary resale speculation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭

<< <i>So do I have to purchase all 5 at once or can i do 5 seperate orders under seperate cards? >>

any combo of 5 per card and address and account ( 5 separate orders, one order of 2 and one order of 3, etc)

if you have 3 accounts and 3 differnet cc and those each have a different addresss you can get 15

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    Mine will be all kept sealed. Don't collect these anymore. No grading for me.
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    f you have 3 accounts and 3 differnet cc and those each have a different addresss you can get 15

Has to be different billing addresses on those cards.
  • Options
    My issue is that I have 8 cards, 4 different addresses.
    But a daily charge limit of $300 per card
    So im hoping to purchae 1 set per card on initial day and each day afterwards until sold out.
    Would this be an issue?
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    if they start "punching out" single burnished "S" MM like they did in '06, with the "W" it will still be big but not nuclear.

any rumor they will do this series like the UNC "W"?
  • Options

<< <i>My issue is that I have 8 cards, 4 different addresses.
    So im hoping to purchae 1 set per card on initial day and each day afterwards until sold out.
    Would this be an issue? >>

These are going to be $299.95....will the mint honor free expedited shipping, as it's a nickel under their "free expedited" cutoff?

If not, there will be shipping on top that will push that number above $300.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>

These are going to be $299.95....will the mint honor free expedited shipping, as it's a nickel under their "free expedited" cutoff?

If not, there will be shipping on top that will push that number above $300. >>

buy the gift cards @ 200 and use one per order, that way only about $105 gets charged to your CC each time

Or call and see you can have the limit removed temp
  • Options

<< <i>f you have 3 accounts and 3 differnet cc and those each have a different addresss you can get 15

Has to be different billing addresses on those cards. >>

Yes the different address is the billing address
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

If not, there will be shipping on top that will push that number above $300. >>

buy the gift cards @ 200 and use one per order, that way only about $105 gets charged to your CC each time

Or call and see you can have the limit removed temp >>

Way to use the noggin!
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    So...what do you guys think a set of PCGS First Strike 70s will go for a week after they are shipped (first week of Dec)?
    Im thinking around $4000-5000, then cool off to around $2000-2500 after X-mas.

Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So...what do you guys think a set of PCGS First Strike 70s will go for a week after they are shipped (first week of Dec)?
    Im thinking around $4000-5000, then cool off to around $2000-2500 after X-mas. >>

6,000 ++++.... with not much cool off
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    to flip these sets for a $50 - $100 profit is insane ... hold for much higher prices
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>look at the 25th anniv thread .. larger now than 2006s at the same time , before release.. big demand Thurs and later for resale.. NGC 70 sets will top 3,000 and more for PCGS >>

more flippers. image

The things I don’t always agree with are always worth considering.

• Options

<< <i>to flip these sets for a $50 - $100 profit is insane ... hold for much higher prices >>

I agree. That said, $2000 for 5 sealed sets would be a fair buy price. I realize that's only $100/set profit, and you could do much better elsewhere, but that would be my minimum sell price for a quick, easy flip.

I believe sealed sets will be $600/ea by Thanksgiving. If you can find any. I plan to get 10 sets and sell 5 quickly (in November).
  • Options
    commacomma Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>to flip these sets for a $50 - $100 profit is insane ... hold for much higher prices >>

I agree. That said, $2000 for 5 sealed sets would be a fair buy price. I realize that's only $100/set profit, and you could do much better elsewhere, but that would be my minimum sell price for a quick, easy flip.

I believe sealed sets will be $600/ea by Thanksgiving. If you can find any. I plan to get 10 sets and sell 5 quickly (in November). >>

I agree that $100/set profit should be the minimum for a quick flip. Thanksgiving is going to be when the sets get to us though...
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah image

Hey, where is comma/zach/unbrok3n anyway? been awhile since I have seen him post image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Yeah image

Hey, where is comma/zach/unbrok3n anyway? been awhile since I have seen him post image >>

It was a text book lesson this thread was. The power of a popular designimage
    Need something designed and 3D printed?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file