Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Don't Ya Hate it When Your Wife Makes you look like an Idiot !!

Evening,

Other thread about the Printer/Scanner, spent last hour doing test prints, checking settings in Printer, over and over, problem never goes away! Same problem, Wife says move over quit your crying, elbows me out of seat, clinks around in Printer settings for 5 minutes, prints screwed up paper 3-4 times, then some sort of Print Preview pops up, she clicks on it and suddenly it prints it perfectly, prints within the label borders, gets rid of the line of extra gobbledygook. Fixed, turns to me and tells me "That will be $75 for Computor Consulting", Whatever Woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Whew..............for a minute I thought this was going to be about Thursday. image
    The best pitch to start a hitter off with is always strike one.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Tell her that Thursdays are now Thursday AND Friday image
  • Options

When I was married I didn't even try and do anything myself. So it kind of serves you right, lol.

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>When I was married I didn't even try and do anything myself. So it kind of serves you right, lol. >>

Dear Mr. Nightcrawler:

Kindly have your bankers call our accountants. People and things still need to get done.

Love, 4SC

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Neil,

I completely agree! I am married to a member of the Geek Squad, Betty Crock and Mrs. Goodwrench all in the same person (24 yrs and counting) image
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    Women rule the world. True that!
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Gee I wouldnt know how to act if my wife did not make an idiot out of me at least once a day.I look forward to now. image
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Mrs Cubby not only knows everything, but she is also never wrong.image

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Wish I had a wife who could handle those situations....the minute our computer/printer/scanner/anything electronic acts up I hear.....Al..can you come downstairs and look at the (insert device here)..... in fact my kids are the same way, you know the son with a 4.4 GPA and daughter with straight A's entering highschool but can't figure out anything.....

I'm done whinning.....oh well, such is life.

al.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mrs Cubby not only knows everything, but she is also never wrong.image >>

Ahhhhh, I see you have one of those also.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    don't need no wife to make me look like no idiot, i can do it just fine by myself.
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Ahhhhh, I see you have one of those also. >>

I must have married the third sister in that group.
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I make my husband look silly all the time...
  • Options
    been having printer issues for good long time. called them geek squad guys and they fixed me up good. you gotta good wife sounds like.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Whew..............for a minute I thought this was going to be about Thursday. image >>

now that is funny.....very funny. image
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options

<< <i>When I was married I didn't even try and do anything myself. So it kind of serves you right, lol. >>

Yep, learned long ago, just play stupid and everything gets done.
  • Options
    Just stop at the girlfriend stage - she'll help you out with additional service. image
  • Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Ahhhhh, I see you have one of those also. >>

I must have married the third sister in that group. >>

Must be a large family......Have one in my house as well. Haha
  • Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    Neil,

Judging from your post, and how things are worded, It sounds like your wife is a fantastic woman. Just the right amount of smarta$$, and understanding. Also judging from you response(weather you actually said that to her or not) I bet you 2 have a fantastic relationship. IDK....She sounds like a keeper to me. Does she have a sister?....LOL
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can she fix Ebay?
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.