Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1955 Ashland/Aetna Oil basketball cards

Anyone interested in these cards should contact me as I will be offering 154 of these to those who I hear from. I have heard from three collectors so far. I will offer them for sale in a week or so from now. There are sets of Eastern, Western, University of Louisville, University of Kentucky, and Murray. No West Virginia or Marshall. Many duplicates. Card will not be sold all at once as a bulk lot, but will be sold in sets. They will not be sold on the board here.

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.

Comments

• Options
    judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭
    I have some of these on eBay now, and I have many more left for sale. LMK if you have any interest.

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.

• Options

<< <i>They will not be sold on the board here. >>

So why are you posting on the board here.
  • Options
    judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭
    What that means is that I am not planning on posting them on the board with pictures for sale. But, I may change my mind, if that's okay.