Options

A few more darkside grades in ...

Last batch for now ...

1913 1/3Far Gr.Britain MS64RB
1906 2 Mark Wedding BADEN-D AU58
1957 1/4 S JERSEY MS64
1964 1/4 S JERSEY MS65
1966 1/4 S JERSEY MS64

Although I am putting together another submission to send in before the Secure Plus rate hike ...

Steve
1st You Suck - 04/07/05 - Thanks MadMarty!

Happy Rock Wrens

You're having delusions of grandeur again. - Susan Ivanova
Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like some nice coins, and grades. How did it stack up to your expectations?

I gotta get some stuff off before the mandatory Secure Plus thing kicks in, myself.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I believe this submission is the only one that came out the way I had anticipated ...

Hopefully after my next submission I will be able to round up the better pieces for their proper photo shoot ... tho' it is going to be interesting shooting something as small as a Third Farthing, especially since I will have a George IV one going in with the next batch of coins ...

Happy Rock Wrens

Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole
  • Options
    icsoccericsoccer Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    Any chance you could post a pic of the 1/3 Farthing?
    Successful BST transactions to date: Coindeuce, Cohodk, dantheman984, STONE, LeeG, jy8s, jkal, SeaEagleCoins, Hyperion, silverman68,Meltdown,RichieURich,savoyspecial,Barndog
  • Options
    I plan on giving it my best shot at attempting to shoot such a small coin; although, as busy as i have been at work lately it may be a while before I come up for air. Of course, if you are patient, I just sent in an 1827 1/3 Farthing which may take a little while to get back ...

Steve

Happy Rock Wrens