Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Good Bye !!!!!!!!

For those of you I have trade wit it was great.For those of you I haven't we missed out.
This board goes up and down with bad traders old members and new .TRADING CARD ARE ONLY CARD BOARD NOT GOLD SO THINK OF THAT NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO MAKE A TRADE .I am tired of seeing post about people yting to get over on someome.CHECK MY POST ABOUT BRETT AND I WILL SEND YOU THE EMAILS ON THAT ONE.i AM SAYING THAT HE TRIED TO RIP cHAD off but i do think that both of them are very shady on this deal and neither are someone I would want to deal with.

It has been fun on CU for over a year mow .But to many people acting like 4 year olds over card board for nothing.

And Shane send the cards you owe my bro after a month.AND it took you a month to get me my cards hmmmmmmmmmm.Back to your old ways I see..Cards are not worth this to me.This is not the only trading site ths goes on and I know this.I am a member of over 20 trding site's .

Once again for those of you I have trade with thanks .The one's i missed good luck...............And always check ref's

GOOD TRADING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimage....damn man...i hate to see a GREAT person leave.....i hope ya don't,but if you do,keep me on your im & me & you will still trade image...& thanks for the couple of trades we had imageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    image That was so beautiful.image I would hate to see you leave. I know I have never traded with you but you sound like a great trader and I would hate for someone like that t leave.image
  • Options
    he's a awesome trader with awesome cards !!!!! imageimage

• Options
    Well that just sucks...Another good one gone because of the sites BS...And the list grows on

Haliguy
    Danotorious
    AKmclure
    Ken2874 (Or somethin)
    Dscallon
    Jerryd
    Doplo
    T
    MoTaylor2
    IversonandMiller
    Robdemakis
    monkapop
    teletubbie
    Autographs
    Danumass
    Reddard

etc. etc. Sheesh after I started typing I realized this list could go on for quite a whileimage...

CU makes 0 profit from running this buy/sell/trade board..Their revenue comes from PSA on cards and coins..Therefor w/out profit theres no interest in moderating it..ie. taking out the garbage..I think it'd just be better if they closed this forum entirely.. Or seperated age groups.. somethingimage
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    age groups sounds cool...but theres alot of younger ones that are great traders too...so that would be putting them out with the wolves as well......how bout....the ones that do all the BS posts....just LEAVE !!!! imageimageimage...man,that sounds REALLY good,i have a few i'd like to see go myself....course,theres prolly a few that wants to see me go as well lmao

• Options
    hey AI3 wasnt reddard a bad trades??
  • Options
    i`m gonna havta kick his a$$ now
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options
    lMAO James I make BS posts...You knows I like to chew assimage...Maybe they should just do like auto did on CE and add a confrontation forum...Hoo waaaaa I'd live thereimageimage

And LAdude..I do think Reddard went out on a bad note..He always made good trades then left the board for college..He came back like 4 months later asking for those he owed cards to to post and let him know...I dont think anyone spoke up..Unless they pm'd him or somethin'image
  • Options
    oh hell...i've made my share of BS post...i LIVE to chew ass lol...but damn,some of em makes mine look like the pope lmao

• Options
    And now entering the confrontaion board weighing it at a whopping 175 lbs..Hailing for Petal Miss.. James Cardnyou' Hendry......LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETSSSSS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LMMFAO !!!!!!!

• Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    I too would like to say that I am very sorry to see you leave. I really wish you would stay with us. We are really trying to make this a better place for all to have fun, make friends, and enjoy the hobby. We can't let a few idiots ruin it for everyone else, and if we stick together I think we can. Hope you will reconsider and not be discouraged. Heaven knows I have had reason lately to give this up too, but my friends have stood by me, and no idiots are going to run me off!!!!! Your friends want you to stay too, or at least just take a break for awhile and come back soon!!!! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    yeah i hope you stay.me and you havent traded but i have heard alot of good things about you.i hope we dont lose another good trader to the idiots out there.
    Dustin bradley AKA Kobe bryant

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cardzparadize/index.html

Always Looking for Kobe bryant,Dirk Nowitzki,Steve Francis,Steve Nash,Michael Finley,Sean Elliot,Quincy Carter,LaDainian Tomlinson,Emmitt Smith

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3