Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry issues resolved today

As you know, problems occurred two weeks ago in the PSA Registry as a result of unrelated maintenance that was performed on our websites. Today we rolled back the revisions that we could identify as wrong. This should resolve the problem you experienced with cards dropping out of your sets. You should not have to edit those sets which had problems, but please check them over and report any trouble.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Cosetta Robbins
Assistant Set Registry Manager
Collectors Universe Inc.
(800) 325-1121 ext #148
(949) 833-7660 fax

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>As you know, problems occurred two weeks ago in the PSA Registry as a result of unrelated maintenance that was performed on our websites. Today we rolled back the revisions that we could identify as wrong. This should resolve the problem you experienced with cards dropping out of your sets. You should not have to edit those sets which had problems, but please check them over and report any trouble.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Cosetta Robbins
    Assistant Set Registry Manager
    Collectors Universe Inc.
    (800) 325-1121 ext #148
    (949) 833-7660 fax >>

Good to hear. Please thank the team for all their efforts.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Proving once again, Cosetta rocks.
  • Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    Cosetta...

While most sets are fine, I just found one of mine today that got missed, so I did the "ADD BEST AVAILABLE ITEMS". The set affected is the "1966 Topps Batman Complete Set".
    Kevin Thomas
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Cosetta...

While most sets are fine, I just found one of mine today that got missed, so I did the "ADD BEST AVAILABLE ITEMS". The set affected is the "1966 Topps Batman Complete Set". >>

Cosetta, It doesn't look like all my sets were re-populate with my qualified cards, so far they include:

1961/62 fleer basketball
    Fred Biletnikoff master set
    All-Time Great Quarterbacks
    1972 topps football

John (all my sets start with "jmoran19")

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972