Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Nice Large Cents For Sale

Up for sale is a selection of some nice early coppers. The photos are a bit "bright", but descriptions are added, including EAC Sharpness and net grades. Some detail (especialy die cracks and late die state features) are not quite sharp or as visible as in hand, due to the brightness of the photos. If you have an interest, questions, etc., please PM me for details. Each coin carry's a full 7 day return guarantee, provided returned in original holder and shape. Shipping and insurance will be added based on order. Thanks for looking.

A full FPL is also available. Please PM me with your e-mail address for a complete listing of all early coppers coins for sale.

1802 S-231 Rarity 1. Stemless Variety. Smooth Glossy Medium BRN. Obverse die crack extending from top of R in LIBERTY dowm through bottoms of T and Y, looping in front of face to rim at 3K. EAC F15+ Sharpness, Net grade F12+ $380

imageimage

1802 S-242 Rarity 2. Smooth Glossy Medium BRN. EAC F15+ Sharpness Net 12+ $325

imageimage

1803 S-245 Rarity 3. Small Date/Small Fraction. Unicorn - spike extending from forehead. Smooth glossy brown. Old nick at junction of neck and bust. Late Die State with reverse CUD at RICA in AMERICA. EAC F15+ Sharpness Net 12+ $385

imageimage

1803 S-251 Rarity 2. Smooth Glossy BRN. Some old very faint/thin obv and rev pinscratches. EAC VF20+ Sharpness Net F12+ $250

imageimage

1803 S-255 Rarity 1. Smooth Glsoosy BRN. EAC F12 Sharpness Net 10+ $195

imageimage

1807. S-271. Rarity 1. Comet variety. Small Fraction. Late Die State. Smooth Glosssy Medium brown. Minor edge bruise at T in UNITED. EAC F12+ Sharpness Net 12 $650

imageimage

Comments

• TTT for Monday
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for exceptionally nice large cents.....these coins have much nicer surfaces and a more pleasing color
    than the draped bust cents one normally sees on the bourse.
    PM sent for the complete listing of early coppers.
    Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Thanks, Greg.......
  • Do your pictures represent the true color of these coins in hand?
  • "Do your pictures represent the true color of these coins in hand?"

Yes, but like I said, the lighting illuminates the coin to show the detail, as you can see thee pics tend to have a brighter or washed-out look. So the coin in not so much illuminated light is actually more attractive than the picture. These are all very attractive coins-in hand. Nothing has been done to the color.
  • Very nice coppers. Wish my billfold had not be stolen (by my wife). image
    OLDER IS BETTER
  • "Very nice coppers. Wish my billfold had not be stolen (by my wife)."

That's a shame. I'm glad you still have your checkbook, though.