Home Sports Talk
Options

Official 2011-12 Chicago Blackhawks Bring Back the Cup Season Thread

Ah the 2011-12 NHL season started today but the hawks don't start until tomorrow at Dallas.

Great young team with plenty of talent, should be a great season!!

Comments

• Options
    and a brutal performance by the hawks in a 2-1 loss to the stars
  • Options
    Good way to start the home season 5-2 W over the stars. Now a good break before the jets.
  • Options
    Down 2-0 to the Jets the Hawks roar back and win 4-3!
  • Options
    was a good game until the 3rd then the hawks looked sloppy. 3-2 loss in a shootout
  • Options

<< <i>was a good game until the 3rd then the hawks looked sloppy. 3-2 loss in a shootout >>

Ummm, I was at the game last night and it was good for the Hawks in the first period. Then, BOS adjusted, set up defense (huge presence in front of the net to help out Thomas), and were faster on offense. The Hawks' passing game was off, and we did horrible on the powerplays - too many short handed chances (including one goal) for BOS.

I was surprised the Hawks survived the onslaught in OT.

Overall, an entertaining game.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    overall a great game 5-2 w over the coyotes.
  • Options
    nice win over the aves 3-1 rematch coming up Saturday.
  • Options
    entertaining game until the end. The hawks came back then lost in a shootout 4-3 to the avs
  • Options
    finally the hawks won a shootout over the ducks!
  • Options
    still winless in raleigh 3-0 loss to the canes
  • Options
    great goal by bolland and overall a good performance in a 5-2 win over the blue jackets
  • Options
    what a game at the uc. Rinne was crazy good in the 3rd but the hawks were able to sneak out a 5-4 win in overtime.
  • Options
    well the hawks pulled it out on the last shooter in the shootout 3-2 W over the panthers
  • Options
    3 straight overtimes for the hawks and they lose tonight 5-4 next up the canucks.