Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

what is the card that you REALLY would like to own?

mine is either a Shaq masterpiece or one of them 01-02 Topps All-Star warm-ups autographs #'d /34

Comments

• Options
    any kobe auto
    My Site: Jasons Cardz
    22 postive feedback on ebay with no negatives

my refs:
    Leon, TrFstPtch, woodson24kg, LAdude465(2), Danotorious, KOBEcollector, bradley25
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    no, I mean a specific card, e.g. 99-00 SP Authentic SOTT Kobe
  • Options
    None image. A highend Jordan so I can sell it
  • Options
    lmao
    oh come on.. I bet it's one of them Final Cut patches auto image
  • Options
    2001-2002 SPx Jason Richardson Rookie auto jersey card and it would be a 4 colored patch...lol image
  • Options
    98 Bowman Autograph Silver or Gold Charles Woodson
  • Options
    the spx q. rich rc everyone wants!
  • Options
    99 Playoff Contenders SSD Warner RC or his UD Encore Authentics auto
    My Cards

CU References: 65 and counting

• Options
    92/93 Hoops Patrick Ewing Certified Auto
  • Options
    yea that would a very nice one indeed kenny
    the chances that bruce bowen scores 50 points are higher then pat signing a card
  • Options
    49erfan3349erfan33 Posts: 1,095
    '99 Playoff Contenders SSD Jeff Garcia RC auto
    '00 UD Playoff Pros & Prospect Piece of the Action Terrell Owens jersey/auto.
    Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
    49er Autos
    Owens 96 Refractors
    Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
    89 UD R. Johnson
    ANY Arod RCs
    ANY Roy Williams
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS

• Options
    jrich spx lol
  • Options
    theres lotsof cards I'd like:
    98/99 Sp Authentic Peja
    01/02 Ultimate Collection Patch Chris Webber
    00/01 SPX Spectrum Hedo Turkoglu
    99/00 Ultra Fresh Ink Chris Webber
    01/02 Stadium Club Traction Autographs Peja Stojakovic
    and so many more
  • Options
    well, if i get lucky, they might make one of these 2 cards

barry sanders/donovan mcnabb dual jersey and dual ball. 3-4 colors on both jerseys and both balls. and both of them signed. #'d/20!!

or allen iverson, ray allen, mj, david robinson quad. with jersey & ball for all of them. autos on it of all the guys, #'d/3 with all jersey's and balls 3-4 clrs!!

I know that niether of these will ever be made, but if they were id put all my money down on em! id want them to be numbered out of 20 and 3, but be a 1 of 1 since they are all auto'd and multicolored pieces!
  • Options
    A Jumaine Jones 1/1... I just lost his 1/1 Auto on eBay, and a Printing Plates didn't even get a bid b/c the guy started it so high, so they are out there. One that I would really like is his Atomic Refractor /100 and oddly there is one on ebay right now that is graded PSA 9.

Jeff
  • Options
    Kobe jersey/auto #ed 1/1 (jersey is 5 colors) image
    My Site: Jasons Cardz
    22 postive feedback on ebay with no negatives

my refs:
    Leon, TrFstPtch, woodson24kg, LAdude465(2), Danotorious, KOBEcollector, bradley25
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie Card
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • Options
    I would just like any Chipper Jones card with the value of $200.00 or higher.
    I Collect Game-Used Baseball Cards.

CU Refs:
    playr050, Nash, Patman2011, Sosa21, Car, co1lector,
    weasel510, yanyak5, JRCCRUM, Mikefromchester, & ljmaya.
  • Options
    i would like to own a 00-01 sp authentic triple sign of the times..jordan kobe and garnett
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    Michael Jordan UD Playmakers Autograph Jersey #ed/25
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    99 fleer mystique pat burrell
  • Options
    a 1986 Jerry Rice Rookie Auto'd & graded PSA Gem Mint 10 image
  • Options
    I dont think It would be possible to get a gem mint ten if the card was signed... grading companies actually look at that as destroying the card...its been written on, ya know?
  • Options
    Nash: that's not true.. I saw a BGS 10 (that's right, pristine) 00-01 SP Authentic Darius Miles Auto RC #'d /500
    buy it now for like $20,000
    crazy card, but it doesn't matter whether it is autographed or not..

keep 'em coming guys image
  • Options
    I saw that one too Undertaker. sweet card. I know this card will never be made but a SPx Ray Allen/Pau Gasol dual GU Auto. #1/5
  • Options
    Was that auto pulled from a pack or did someone get it signed? If it was then pulled, thats different..but if you get a card signed it actually makes the card itself worth less, though the auto carries value
  • Options
    00-01 sp authentic duel SOTT kobe/tmac
    lookin for autos in baseball and basketball

and cards from 01 studio private signings(BB) 96 ex (bkb) and 96 chrome (bkb)
  • Options
    was pulled from a pac, it's his best rc.. nice card image

Drock- I knew you would name that one image
  • Options
    OK...well, the card was meant to be like that, so it will grade a 10...but if you have a regular card signed, you are actually defacing it by writing on it, so it will NOT grade a 10...you see what i mean? and as far as i know there werent any jerry rice auto cards in 86 topps image
  • Options
    this is my dream card of 02-03 or 03-04 it will be a SPX dual auto jersey/rc Dajuan Wagner/ Allen Iverson. or a EX should come back with Authen kicks and make a AI/Dajuan Wagner shoe card. #ed/5 (both their jerseys # s put together.) Or a triple shoe with AI.T-mac and Wagner. These cards would make my day
    CU refs:
    funnyguy0015
    ejones06
    CLippers21fan
    Kbryant1

other refs:
    Lucky8906@aol.com ( 2 trans actions)
    pmpddyred@yahoo.com
    owen0000003 (aol sn 1 trans action)
    EZ T Chaney (AOL sn
    phillyfan36 (aol sn)

Quote "Only the Strong Survive " AI
  • Options
    00-01 SPx Desmond Mason Spectrum Auto Jersey with a 3 or 4 color patch
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    I'd like 98 SP authentic Vince Carter PSA 10 #0015/3500. I was out bid on this card in 98 when it sold for $2200US. Year later, got listed and sold at $15,000 (original owner bought it back) now it's in a bigtime collectors hand, he shelled out $20,000 for it. Sweet card, wish I got it back in 98.
    CB4
  • Options
    mine would be a 01-02 Ulimate Collection Signatures Gold Kobe #ed to 8 or a 00-01 Sp Authentic Sign of the Time Triple Kobe/garnett/Jordan #ed to 25 since those will be hard for me to get ahold of.
    Dustin bradley AKA Kobe bryant

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cardzparadize/index.html

Always Looking for Kobe bryant,Dirk Nowitzki,Steve Francis,Steve Nash,Michael Finley,Sean Elliot,Quincy Carter,LaDainian Tomlinson,Emmitt Smith

CU References-
    funnyguy0015(4),
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN,
    cardnyou(3),
    Baird34,
    Brice(5),
    coryZbinden,
    Josher416
    Clippers21Fan(2)
    Chayne2
    AlabamaHammerSlammer
    Lilai3
    SmoothShooter
    battier(2)
  • Options
    98'99 ex century ex credentials future paul pierce /8 i think
    email: baby@thestix.net
    aol:Twenty2005

refs:just ask

wantlist:
    www.beckett.com/userpages/kobefan07.html
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    85 Star or 86 Fleer MJ imageimageimage....ya'll already knew that tho image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    CoryZbinden, the Pierce is actually numbered to #9. Very nice card though.
    CB4
  • Options
    Iknow eveyone is going Basketball but I am weird I want a 1948 Leaf Chuck Bednarick RC> If you do not know who Chuck Bednarick is.You should be shot. But PM and ask me and I will let you know who the real mn of Football was.

TIM
    I am looking For marvin Harrison everything I do not have and McNabb RCs, GU and Autos. Anything with Chuck Bednarick(old Eagle). I am aslo looking for all older eagles, phillies and flyers RCS also some older sixers RCs and base cards. I will take any eagles cards and I would love to get John LeClair cards. Keep trading

REFS: BIGGJC,co1lector, THITO48
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    ANY Babe Ruth card...the ultimate baseball player. THE true hero of baseball, and the man who changed the game. I'd take ANY card of him (original of course). Owning an original Babe Ruth baseball card...ahhh...Imagine that! image
  • Options
    52 topps mantle
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    I would REALLY like to have a '98 Stadium Co-Signers card of Tim and Kobe, but with a bv of $1000, not likely I will anytime soon, lol. It's the only one I lack from having all of Tim's in the set image.
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    $ 1000 !!! you will have to give out alot of bv's to get that one from me duncangal image lol ..j/k i wish i really did have that one
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    I wish you did too! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Mine is a Wayne Gretzky OPC rookie card in Mint condition
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    i would love to have a mickey mantle rookie BGS 10
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    how about a brian shaw 3 ciolor patch>?
  • Options
    hehe uwftke, you know I'm interested in that one image
  • Options
    Hmmm... Amos Zereoue GU Jersey/Ball/Helmet/Shoe #ed 1/1. Autographed, & I have the pen-cam showing he signed it.
  • Options
    Mine would be any very very very high end 01 SP Legendary Cuts in baseball. I have four. They are sweet.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Ok here is what I want. I want the Blue replica jersey that shaq and kobe and all the other players wore the other day on one card(one swatch of each). It would be signed by all the lakers from the game as well as all of the mlps players that were present. Of course this card would be 8x10 so I could frame it.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"