Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

ma lottery up to 300 million what would you do with that kind of money?

just wondering what you guys would do with that kind of money?
JORGE
PLAYER I COLLECT
BARRY BONDS
TOM BRADY
MIGUEL CABRERA
2001 topps heritage baseball
Http://www.jdones2585.com

Comments

• Immediately quit my job (give them a 2 second notice), buy 3-4 houses and rent them out, buy another house for me and one for my mother. Buy her 2 cars by me 2 cars and a van. Put money in a trust fund for my daughter. Give a few family members a chunk of change, and divide that money up in different banks to draw interest. Each year, donate X amount to selected charities.
  • i ran away from home when i was 13 i think i would start some kind of shelter for kids ,there went to many when i ran away, and living in the street scks
    JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA
  • The lottery is $300,000,000 here in Maryland too. If that is what you're talking about, Maryland is MD. image
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• yes it's called the big game
    JORGE
    PLAYER I COLLECT
    BARRY BONDS
    TOM BRADY
    MIGUEL CABRERA
  • I'd buy all the dan marino cards in the world!
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134
  • LMAO Dan. This is what I would do. Buy me 2 houses. Buy my mom and dad 2 houses. Buy me a lamborgini. Give about 50,000,000 to charity. ummmm. Get me like 200 boxes of BKB cards. Then save the rest for the inside of all my houses and to invest the rest.
  • hmmm, with the $15,000,000 i get after taxes and the splits, ill probably buy a nice house(and i mean NICE house), nice car(hummer??), and put about $5,000,000 in the bank to collect interest. Other than that, id blow it on whatever i wanted/needed at the time.
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    I'd buy some stocks.. a house and a nice car, and if I really had $300 million, I'd buy myself at least $1 million in cards (who cares when you have like $300 million)
    but hey, that dream will never come true lol
  • buy all the kobes autos, rcs, and jerseys on ebay, image
    My Site: Jasons Cardz
    22 postive feedback on ebay with no negatives

my refs:
    Leon, TrFstPtch, woodson24kg, LAdude465(2), Danotorious, KOBEcollector, bradley25
  • yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    I'd burn it ..................................on Baseball cards that is! I'd Get me one of them 1989 UD Griffey Gem Mint RC's
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Man with that kinda money i'd buy a huge house on a golf course in Phoenix...Buy a nice car for me and my parents. I'd buy them a house too...I'd also go on Ebay and buy that round of golf with Tiger!! lol the rest i'd put towards college and my future..about 1,000,000 would go towards cards/mem. my 1st Ebay purchase would be ANY Tiger auto'ed stuff!!!! Oh yea i'd throw a little bling bling to my Fav. CU members!! image better be nice to me!! image
    Thanks
    Jamie
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • I'd live in my mansion on beach in Hawaii, have a house here in vegas, Buy a huge house in Chicago, Beach house in Florida, I'd Go on HUGE shopping spree on ebay, open a card shop, buy every t-mac, kobe, duncan, iverson, carter, KG card I saw ANYWHERE! Have some fun, invest in stocks, some in banks, take care of family usual. :-D
    -Jason
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Just so you know,the Big Game is a multi-state lottery;not just in MA or MD but at least 5 other states as well including VA where we live.
    If we were to hit the big Game CJ & I decided that we would open
    the biggest hobby shop in the world.We would offer the lowest prices for packs/boxes & memorabilia than any of these other ripoff outfits that are in business now.
    We would even give a special discount to all good traders on CU.We already bought our tickets for Tuedays' drawing!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • I`d buy $10M worth of gum, chew it and sell it on eBay and turn it in to $500M, the rest would go towards a house for me and one for my parents, cars, cards, charity, maybe I`d try to build the Expos a stadium, or just wait until next year when they`re gone and move to a city with a team.
  • buy a bunch of houses, maybe an island somewhere in the pacific. haha

cars.. pay off all the debts, give a bunch to my family and friends

open a card shop (the best in the world since i'd have so much money. lol)

buy like 1000 cases of cards for myself
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe