Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Calling all Canadians!!!!!!!

I'm looking for unopened OPC baseball from 1989-1991. Obviously it's tough to find in Texas! Help!!!!

jbox

Comments

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to a show this weekend, PM what you want to pay and I'll look for it.
  • Options
    jboxjbox Posts: 408 ✭✭
    Thanks for the response. Just woke up, hope I'm not too late. Seems like they go around $10 a box, but I haven't bought any in a while. I'm happy to pay the fair going rate plus a little juice to compensate you for your efforts! I'm looking to spend up to about $200 right now. I can PM you my cell number if you want to text me what you're finding. I can respond quickly to that. Again, I really appreciate your time.

jbox
  • Options
    Vlad,

Sent you a PM. I could go for a case if the price was right.

jbox
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    I have some 1991 OPC packs if you are interested
  • Options

<< <i>I have some 1991 OPC packs if you are interested >>

PM sent
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the response. Just woke up, hope I'm not too late. Seems like they go around $10 a box, but I haven't bought any in a while. I'm happy to pay the fair going rate plus a little juice to compensate you for your efforts! I'm looking to spend up to about $200 right now. I can PM you my cell number if you want to text me what you're finding. I can respond quickly to that. Again, I really appreciate your time.

jbox >>

I wouldn't need anything in return, I was wrong though the show is actually Oct 16th, I have some dealer connections I'll ask them in the next few weeks. Will let you know if I come up with anything... also, I can ship from the States to keep shipping down if I do find anything.
  • Options
    Thanks Vlad. I really appreciate it!

jbox