Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH Topps Partial Sets and other Baseball/Hockey added

Hello, looking to scale back some inventory and will be selling a bit here to do so. As item sells I will be listing more and trying to keep to a single thread.

1st up is a very nice 75 Topps partial set of 369 cards. All are very clean and will come with the 41 pages they are currently stored in and shipped in flat rate box. I have posted a few scans which are a good indication of the overall condition of the lot. Looking for $110 delivered via paypal which is about .25 per card when all said and done. 1st 75 lot Sold.

I have a new 75 lot even better condition than the first nice centering, sharp cards no creases or dings. 70 cards total, $35 delivered.

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Chris

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.

Comments

• Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    bump, added #'s for 75 set and new 79 partial set as described below:

Lot of 561 cards from the set in 81 - 9 pocket pages. Spaces are left open for the missing cards. Card are mostly mint and the centering on this lot is outstanding, no dogs in this lot. Picture are some of the pages of the cards from 1-81 to give you idea on condition. $130 delivered.

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options
    Bump for Hockey Added:

Postcards $6 each, take both for $10 delivered:

imageimage

1996 Panini Sticker Set 1-304 $20 delivered

Bourque - pop 1 $25, Yzerman $10, Lemieux - pop 2 $20, Roy Proset both pop 1 $18 each, Roy fantasy Pop 1 $20 all prices delivered

• Options
    TTT

Henderson and Gwynn, both Pop 2 $20 delivered each
    imageimage

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    Original 75 lot sold, new 75 lot added & these below:

$20 each delivered.

imageimage

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Gandhi beside Ham, made me giggle.