Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone know the prices of these WWF PSA Cards?

I just recently got this sub back and really can't find any value on what these sell for. I checked VCP on the psa 9 Hogan and saw one sell for $150 but not sure if that's the norm or what. Couldn't find any prices on the others. Anyone know values on these?
thanks

1 1 19598273 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 1 16 HULK HOGAN Card US
2 1 19598274 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 1 1 HULK HOGAN Card US
3 1 19598275 MINT 9 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 1 6 JIMMY SNUKA Card US
4 1 19598276 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 O-PEE-CHEE WWF PRO WRESTLING STARS-SERIES 1 56 HULK HOGAN Card US
5 1 19598277 MINT 9 1985 TOPPS WWF 1 HULK HOGAN Card US
6 1 19598278 MINT 9 1985 TOPPS WWF STICKERS 9 HULK HOGAN STICKERS

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck will chime in and let you know. He has more knowledge in the era of wrestling cards...
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have only been 7 cards in total from that set graded. The O-Pee-Chee version is much more scare then the Topps version. There have been very few sales of those on EBAY and in theory they should sell for much more then the Topps but there is no guarentee.

Since there has not been any Hogan's ever sold I would think you could get at least $35 or more for the PSA 8 #1 and #16.

The Topps PSA 9 Hogan has really dropped a lot since the population has picked up. There are a large number for sale on EBAY and do not auction it if you plan to sell it. The results most likely will severely disapoint. I saw one sell a month or so for $75.

The stickers in a PSA 9 could bring $25 or so in a Buy It Now but more like $10 to $15 in an auction unless a bidding war breaks out but that is unlikely in a PSA 9.

The Jimmy Snuka is a cool card. I think you could get $20 to $30 for it.

The Hogan action shot in a PSA 8 may bring $15 or less.

I hope this helps.

• Options
    thanks for the info. I bought a collection that had these WWF cards in it. I still have an assortment of ungraded topps and opc singles left. Probably a couple hundred. Anyone wants to make an offer on the psa cards and raw cards lmk via pm

thanks
  • Options
    Goldlabels is a great seller. I highly recommend him. I picked up my 2011 Topps Jeter PSA 10 from him a few months ago. Excellent transaction. image
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    I thought that the opc hogan would sell well on eBay since I've never seen one but I was dead wrong. I tried selling one raw for 30 bucks and only got 2 views during the whole auction.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here