Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS Vegas Coin Show....

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wow, was very enjoyable! As always had a great time but sorry, did not take my camera.

Highlight was a nice long chat about an old silver dollar with Mark Feld. He's great and so
dang knowledgeable it hurts! Had him grade the 78cc I posted the other day here and he
says strong 63. That's kinda what I figured but so many said it might go 64 that I thought
I'd have someone else look at it. Link to old thread

Larry Shapiro and new guy John were so dang busy that I barely got to say hello but did
squeeze that in and managed to shake John's hand! They were working two tables so I
can see that business will do nothing but grow for the Shapiro team.

Don and David were cordial as usual and greeting all with warm smiles and great food (breakfast
and lunch).

Great job PCGS and thanks!

For those that do not attend this show I say maybe you should think about it. Las Vegas needs the
business and your tourist dollars go a long way for us locals!! Some of you come, win at the tables
and leave better off than you came (heard that many a time).

bobimage
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun Bob, I just got to get there sometime.....
  • Options
    bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I only had a short stay today,mid-afternoon,but walked out of the show with a killer bust half in 64 CAC,and 5 less coins,2 being regraded,so i guess 7 less for now.Going to try and get back again tomorrow.Great as always.Only had time to chat with a few folks,if i have the time i will go back mananaimage
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there yesterday late and for a few hours today. Sorry I didn't see you or I would have taken your picture for my show report that I hope to post tomorrow. Yes Mark Feld is a great guy and a good sport. I also chatted briefly with Larry and John who are both wonderful guys.. I took several photos and bought some great coins. Great show overall.
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file