Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Thanks to Captainthreeputt

Thanks go out today to Brian who sent me 6 sharp 1972 Topps Baseball cards that I need for the NM+ better set that I am working on. They look like they came right out of the pack! He sent them to me free of charge, and asked for nothing in return. He just wanted to help me out with my set.

Thanks again Brian!

Rich
Looking to trade for, or purchase, raw or graded vintage for my baseball sets: 1927 York Caramel, 1951 Bowman, 1957 Topps, 1967-1979.
http://richsbaseball.webs.com

Comments

• mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    He is one of the GOOD guys.
  • Its incredible how many good people there are over here, no wonder it would seem there are so few in the real world- Theyre all hiding on these forums...

good stuff

peace
  • Topps29Topps29 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Brian is a class act! Great guy!
  • 54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    Dealt with Brian before. Hes a great guy.
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Brian +1
    +2
    +3
    +4
    +5... oh heck there aren't enough +'s for Brian !!
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Oh yes!

Brian helped me with some 1968 commons, I do appreciate his help!!

A++++ guy!
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Brian is one of the real nice guys on this board. Great gesture my friend!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Thanks for the kind words. I think a lot of us just pay it forward, and I have had great transactions with so many of you as well.

Brian
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart