Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 1878 7TF Rev. of '78, NGC Proof-64. Ex: Oxman. ON HOLD

The decision to offer this was not an easy one, but I've decided it is time to offer another collector the opportunity to appreciate this. A quick review of all TPG census' should reaffirm the mintage estimate of the Guide Book of 250, against the Wayne Miller estimate from the 1970's of 450-475. This came to me as a direct benefit of my friendship with Jeff Oxman, and consequently I would hope that the sale of this now would establish another lasting friendship. I'll discuss value via PM for anyone seriously interested. The coin is ever so slightly off-white, with glassy, haze free fields and mild cameo contrast.

imageimage

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Comments

• Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous Coin and I wish I had the funds!! Beautiful!!!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,