Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: THE KEY OF THE AGE SERIES! 2008 W $10 AGE Unc. in SEALED Mint Box!

For sale is one 2008 W $10 Unc. American Gold Eagle SEALED in the original Mint shipping box!!

The price is: $1450. This is about $75 more than a raw coin on Ebay and about $200 - $250 less than an MS70.

PLEASE read the terms below before offering to buy this coin:

Terms:

1) This is a NO RETURN sale!!! As you know, some of the value of the coin resides in it's being in the sealed Mint shipping box. Thus no returns will be accepted!!

2) As with any coin sold in the sealed Mint shipping box, the buyer assumes the "risk" of an imperfect coin. The seller assumes the "risk" of selling a perfect MS70 for less than it's actual value.

The point of buying a raw coin in the sealed Mint shipping box is that THE BUYER IS ASSURED THAT THE COIN IS NOT CHERRY-PICKED as may be the case with a raw coin which has been opened.

3) Payment is expected within 3 days of committing to buy the coin. If you can not pay within three days, please don't buy it.

4) Payment can be via PayPal (ADD 3% FOR PayPal) or by USPS Money Order, both of which will ship within 24 hours (except that I can not ship tomorrow as it's a major Jewish Holiday). Payment may be made by other check which must clear prior to shipping - usually 5 - 10 business days.

If paid by PayPal the coin will ONLY be shipped to the CONFIRMED PayPal address.

5) Sales to U.S. Address only.

6) I will ship via USPS Priority Mail, Signature Confirmation, Insured. The coin in it's sealed Mint box will be carefully packaged in a larger box so that the original Mint shipping box is not altered, written on, etc. in any way. The shipping cost is $15.

7) I am sorry to have to include the following in this listing however, as many on this forum know, there are a small minority of buyers who literally steal from sellers of Mint Sealed Box auctions by saying that the box was empty. Please understand that I address the following comments only to that very tiny minority:

I am a Sworn Law Enforcement Officer. I will retain video clearly showing the box (with the U.S. Mint order number on the label) being X Rayed in a Court Room X Ray machine w/the coin evident in the X Ray image as well as of the box being weighed, packaged and sealed (w/ the USPS Sig. Conf. # evident) with other Law Enforcement Officers as witness. Any attempt to steal in this manner (i.e., SNAD claim of an empty box) will be very aggressively pursued for Mail Fraud (Fed. Offense) and other applicable offenses to the maximal extent of the law.

In short, if it is your intention to try to steal by claiming that the box is empty try another victim - this will NOT be tolerated!!! I hate to even have to say this, but those on this forum are all too familiar with the horror stories.

8) I have 11 years of Ebay buying and selling experience with 100% Positive Feedback and perfect DSRs.

My goal is to provide OUTSTANDING customer service!!

I can also provide BST references.

Thanks for looking!!

Land of the Free because of the Brave!

Comments