Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Set, Presidential Dollars....SOLD SOLD, Thanks!

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
With all the hype, and proposed legislation to eliminate the paper dollar, this may be just the right time for you
to take over my set. Presently graded MS66+ with 64 coins (complete through Abe Lincoln). Presidential dollars
First Day of Issue (if you didn't get in on them at the start you would never be able to build this set today without
spending two arms and a leg). The Set is completed through Lincoln and there are two presidents that have been
released and need to be purchased NOW before the prices gets really out of line. I'm going in another direction
and need to sell. It is the 13th best set as of this posting. 20 top pop coins with none finer. Truly a labor of love
but we need a divorce. She's yours for $950 delivered. PCGS values it at over $2500. I'll regret selling but need
the bucks for something else. Set name is boblindstrom.
Just PM me and will take Postal Money Order, Personal Check (wait till it clears) or
Paypal +3% or Paypal free.
thanks,
bob
Link to PCGS Registry set
Or this link if above does not work
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    It seems there have been several top Presidential dollar sets that have been retired lately.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, the set you are attempting to view is invalid. image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!