Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

DaBeef I have the emails anyone else want to see them

I have the emails from chad about the deal that was for an Ripken/Arod auto that he was trading to Brett .I'm not taking sides on this matter but I do think Brett tried to get one over on Chad .The thing is I do get tired of the posts about who has ripped who off.So I checked for myself on this one.If anyone would like to see what I have pm me your email and I'll send them.Other then that stop all the child like fighting if you don't really know what happened stay out of it ................

Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

Comments

• Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    Good. Like Fox Mulder says, "The Truth is Out There "
    image)
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    ?????????????? WELL I'm not sure about either one of them on this deal. But 1 thing I can tell you for sure is Brett did try to screw him on bv for the card on a couple offers.AND I DO HAVE THE EMAILS.........................................
    Ref's many

• Options
    The only thing I thought that was strange when I talked to the guy is he said that he expected to get screwed .. Bottom line is ya gotta use insurance......
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    This will be my last post but i had to see this one through a little more.......

Beef what the hell are you thing about starting with people with out proof of anything.Yes there have been post about ski being a rip off.I think he is a lier for sure not sure about the rip off part even with the emails.

I'm not one to take sides without proof and the email I have don't really say if Brett ripped off.They do show that he did try to rip Chad off on bv though and that is about the same to me ........Later for the last time for thise of you that I have trade with thanks

refs:mtgrinch,dewey,mcdee2,Top of Ohio,
    frockrock*** (30+),josher416 (3),yanksfan ,
    WFFL**,Jrccrum**,littlecrum,sportsguy247 (2)
    mightymouse,Quasar31,cardnyou,baird34
    bigshane,euphoria18 and a few more in the last few weeks thanks

** trades $350.00 to $400.00

***trades over $1000.00

Ref's many