Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Finally achieved 100% on this baby!

With the help of another golf collector, I finally achieved 100% completion on the world golf hall of fame registry set (which coincidentally will continue to change and grow as new members are added) I do already have to get about another 6-7 cards that are not part of the current set graded and then added so the fun of this set is that it is fluid.

Of all the toughies here, the one I did not have was a 1991 Pro Set Doug Ford believe it or not! Not exactly a hot commodity golf card.

I know golf is not as mainstream as football, baseball, or basketball, but this set has been fun to put together with cards that currently span from 1900 to 2004 as part of the set.

Here is a link, I try to have photos of most of them, but need to get back to the scanner again soon.

World Golf Hall of Fame Set

Just thought I would share!

Thanks

Dave
Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Cool!!
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    Wow you have some really nice low pops!
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Hey Dave, congratulations on reaching 100%!!! It is always great to finish something.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.