Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: "Monstor Rainbow" Morgan

I am looking for a super toned rainbow Morgan (if possible, toning on both sides)...ideally something reasonably priced. I have other morgans I could trade, but a cash price would be fine too.
Would love to see anything you have.
zackbaldwin.com

Comments

• Options
    bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    One sided monsters available pal from 1500-15,000 5Kimage
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • Options
    silverman68silverman68 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am looking for a super toned rainbow Morgan (if possible, toning on both sides)...ideally something reasonably priced. I have other morgans I could trade, but a cash price would be fine too.
    Would love to see anything you have. >>

Get ready to pay some serious cash for double sided. Well into the 4 figures. good luck
  • Options
    Rob41281Rob41281 Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a monster but is rainbow toned.

$799

• Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I am looking for a super toned rainbow Morgan (if possible, toning on both sides)...ideally something reasonably priced. I have other morgans I could trade, but a cash price would be fine too.
    Would love to see anything you have. >>

Get ready to pay some serious cash for double sided. Well into the 4 figures. good luck >>

A beautiful one just went for $200 on ebay...from a well respected dealer. That's what got me into the fever!
    zackbaldwin.com
  • Options
    I sell a lot of reasonably priced toned Morgans on Ebay weekly so check out the link in my sigline and book mark my auctions and you might just fined something you like image
  • Options

<< <i>I sell a lot of reasonably priced toned Morgans on Ebay weekly so check out the link in my sigline and book mark my auctions and you might just fined something you like image >>

I can vouch for Shane,but you will not find any monsters for 200 bucks pal.FYI
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I sell a lot of reasonably priced toned Morgans on Ebay weekly so check out the link in my sigline and book mark my auctions and you might just fined something you like image >>

I can vouch for Shane,but you will not find any monsters for 200 bucks pal.FYI >>

Not true, sometimes they find their way out of the woodwork with bad photos etc on ebay or wind up in a collection.
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    I think the definition of monster toner simply varies from collector to colllector. Example: I have a very nice MS64* Morgan on Ebay right now that would count as a monster to a lot of toned coin collectors but to the upper escholon Toned Morgan dollar collectors it wouldn't even be close. Neither parties would be wrong...they simply have different standards based on interests and budgets. I have gotten some very nice toned Morgans for $200 but as Tom pointed out...usually I got them based on bad images so they went for much cheaper than they should have image