Home Sports Talk
Options

A fake Punt Return

Had to laugh at the fake punt return for the bears. Made the packers look stupid to say the least. I don't even know how that is possible. But it had to be called back because of a holding penalty no one saw.

Comments

• Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Yeah, the special teams coverage guys have no idea where the ball is. They are just looking to make the tackle.
    It was a cool play.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i will take looking stupid with the W any day.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    The Packers don't need trick plays.
  • Options

<< <i>i will take looking stupid with the W any day. >>

This.
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Packers don't need trick plays. >>

maybe not, but apparently they needed zebra assistance to beat a mediocre team.
  • Options

<< <i>

maybe not, but apparently they needed zebra assistance to beat a mediocre team. >>

So what you're saying is that the trick play punt return was worth 11 points? Because the Packers were up by 10 when the Bears trotted out their schoolyard trick play.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

maybe not, but apparently they needed zebra assistance to beat a mediocre team. >>

So what you're saying is that the trick play punt return was worth 11 points? Because the Packers were up by 10 when the Bears trotted out their schoolyard trick play. >>

14 points erased when you factor in the interference no-call Charles Woodson was afforded after Hester dusted him.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

So what you're saying is that the trick play punt return was worth 11 points? Because the Packers were up by 10 when the Bears trotted out their schoolyard trick play. >>

14 points erased when you factor in the interference no-call Charles Woodson was afforded after Hester dusted him. >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

14 points erased when you factor in the interference no-call Charles Woodson was afforded after Hester dusted him. >>

image >>

speaking of whining. Someone's veering dangerously close to Cardinal fan territory.
  • Options

<< <i>speaking of whining. Someone's veering dangerously close to Cardinal fan territory. >>

First you whine about your little Bears getting cheated by the zebras and then you bring in my thread about a couple of chumps not having the stones to show up and play?

I guess I don't get your point.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>speaking of whining. Someone's veering dangerously close to Cardinal fan territory. >>

First you whine about your little Bears getting cheated by the zebras and then you bring in my thread about a couple of chumps not having the stones to show up and play?

I guess I don't get your point. >>

oh, so you didn't see the irony. Never mind.