Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Some really nice Canadian nickels and cents for sale, Great Britian Cents and some Portugal Escudos

Hello Everyone

I have some really nice raw canadian nickels pre-1945 to around 1920 and some real nice Canadian Cents. I also have almost two full rolls of Cents from GReat BRitian 1900-1945. THese rolls vary in grade but none are culls and some are AU. IF you are interested please PM me or Email me and I will send pics if needed and provide price. I am not looking to make a million off these just trying to clear out some Non U.S. coins from the shop.

P.S. If you are looking for something in particular let me know I am going through all our Non US coins and if I have it I will let you know.

Thanks

Cliff
RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!