Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone know what date issue of Coin World,,,,,,

the PCGS Ad was in that listed the names of the Major Award Winners for this years Registry Sets?

In past years PCGS has had a (2) page ad announcing the Major Award Winners for the Registry Sets. If it has been listed I have missed the AD and would like to get a copy of it since I have a set that was a winner this year.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

I have looked thru all the past issues that I have not thrown away and I don't have it so not sure if I missed it or not?

Thanks, GrandAm image
GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    Maybe a quick check with PCGS Customer Service will answer the question as to which issue the article is in. I have checked my issues from June to October and found nothing. Good luck. You probably already know this but pulling up the Set Registry page on the PCGS website and clicking on Awards will give you the list and that is printable.
    Peace can not be acheived by force but only through understanding.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe a quick check with PCGS Customer Service will answer the question as to which issue the article is in. I have checked my issues from June to October and found nothing. Good luck. You probably already know this but pulling up the Set Registry page on the PCGS website and clicking on Awards will give you the list and that is printable. >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks! That got me the info that I was looking for image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    I do not recall seeing this at all Gary. Not recently at least. A quick search of Coin World didn't show anything.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!