Home Sports Talk

With 3 weeks of the NFL season over,

whoda thunk it that the following would be the only undefeated teams.

LIONS
BILLS
PACKERS

It's nice to see things change a bit ... even if it does not last the entire year.

EDITED TO ADD: POST NUMBER EIGHT THOUSAND(together with 9,333 PM's means I need to get a life! And almost all of the posts have been in the past 2 years.)
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Holy introduction to higher math! I think the answer was 47/156th's?

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Holy introduction to higher math! I think the answer was 47/156th's? >>

My mistake ... was supposed to be 2 15/16ths WEEKS of the season
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is usually a team that gets off to an unexpected successful start of the season but then reality sets in. Lions and Bills will probably meet in the Super Bowl but the Packers will more than likely fade away.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• I miss my old Lions. The team I love to HATE! I miss my weeks being filled with venomous, uneducated fans calling into sports talk radio to whine like little babies. That's comedy gold! It IS fall in Michigan.

Here's to a penalty-filled, 5-touchdown loss to the Cowboys.
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I miss my old Lions. The team I love to HATE! I miss my weeks being filled with venomous, uneducated fans calling into sports talk radio to whine like little babies. That's comedy gold! It IS fall in Michigan.

Here's to a penalty-filled, 5-touchdown loss to the Cowboys. >>

You're my new favorite poster!

• jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I miss my old Lions. The team I love to HATE! I miss my weeks being filled with venomous, uneducated fans calling into sports talk radio to whine like little babies. That's comedy gold! It IS fall in Michigan.

Here's to a penalty-filled, 5-touchdown loss to the Cowboys. >>

just tune into chicago sports talk instead then, you will feel like your back home.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's