Options

Business day 31 on NGC World Submission

UGH
Anyone else in the same boat.
10 Day service my Ar$e

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently I won't submit to NGC World because the turnaround is way, way too slow.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, they're running seriously behind right now. World Standard is 28 working days, World Value is 41 working days. Which tier did you submit under?
  • Options
    Roman, I think the OP said 10-day service.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Roman, I think the OP said 10-day service. >>

Yes ten day thats why I'm so disappointed
  • Options
    Check this link next time before submitting. It tells you the actual (or nearly so) turnaround times. Their World Standard hasn't had the actual turnaround of 10 days for months and months.

Also, if your order is taking longer than what the current estimated turn-around is listed at, you should call them up. Pretty friendly customer service.
  • Options
    That is true, NGC has great customer service. I would call.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I never pay for anything but Economy tier. Seems to me like 10-day service should be a guarantee if they're gonna call it that. And if it takes longer, well, then they should refund the difference between that and the Economy price tier, at the very least. Do they? I've never used anything but Economy tier with anybody, and I pay my money and I wait. And wait. And wait... and wait... and wait... and wait... and wait...

'Tis but another reason I've never been a big TPG submitter. Expensive, a pain in the arse, and takes forever. But that's the way the game is played, I suppose.

A lot of times I've almost forgotten what my coins looked like by the time I got them back.

"Wow. Look at this one. It graded MS65. Man, I didn't even know I owned this. Where'd I get it from?"

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>"Wow. Look at this one. It graded MS65. Man, I didn't even know I owned this. Where'd I get it from?" >>

That wasn't a toned Churchill Crown by chance image
  • Options
    The Churchill Crown bashing on this forum must stop! image

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    I'm also currently sitting on the sidelines for submissions, I have a small pile to go in but even our hosts are running over 30 days for regular and over 40 for economy. I'm just not prepared to have my coins gone that long.
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm also currently sitting on the sidelines for submissions, I have a small pile to go in but even our hosts are running over 30 days for regular and over 40 for economy. I'm just not prepared to have my coins gone that long. >>

Same with me. I will not submit for a while, maybe I will sell them raw on ebay.
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got my PMG notes back. PMG received them on 8/15/2011 and mailed it out today 9/26/2011. It took 46 days to compled including weekends.