Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Dalton&Hamer Token Coinage of 18thC on CD

The Provincial Token Coinage of the 18th Century illustrated by R Dalton & SH Hamer 1910. The recoqnised definitive guide to Conders flawlessly created to digital flipbook,a click of the mouse turns your page.Features include Bookmark,Search,Zoom,Fullscreen mode & Sound making this a dream to use.System requirements are latest version of Adobe Flash (10).Pictures provided show screenshots and the text doesnt look right,this is because i made the pics smaller and the result is crappy pics,the book and pages (all 640) are perfectly stunning.
The actual book being over 100 years old is out of copyright and public domain.Ive been given multiple copies and a flat $20 will see one on it's way to you with delivery confirmation & online tracking.PM a mailing address and i'll confirm with paypal address by monday , good night and have a great weekend.

Comments

• A couple of these left is all image
  • Hello James,

I am the person that produced the electronic version of the reference work your selling. I just want to make you aware that although the book itself is not under copyright the work your selling is. The electronic publication was designed using propriety custom developed software and is copyright protected. Resale of the publication is protected under US law.

This same work can now be viewed online for free

here

Regards,
    Jeff
  • Hi , i was given a few along with a large consignment of coins/tokens. I wouldnt say they lit the heather on fire so you have nothng to worry about there.