Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FSH: 1970s PSA Graded Cello & Wax Packs

PSA 5 1976 Topps baseball cello pack containing 18 cards. There is a split in cello on front of pack which is the reason for the EX grade. I figured I'd offer it here for anyone interested and if there is no interest, I'll just crack it open. Top cards is very nicely centered. $55 dlvd.

Also available:

PSA 7 1975 Topps baseball wax pack containing 10 cards. Pack looks nicer than the grade with no rips or tears and a clean seal on back. Very sharp pack! The regular size 1975 Topps baseball wax packs are tougher to find than the mini version and is why a regular 75 wax box retails for well over 3K while a mini box retails for less than half that. $75 dlvd.

PM me if interested in any of these. Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Just curious but what criteria is use to grade packs?
    Just curious but what criteria is use to grade packs?

Primarily the condition of the wrapper, i.e. whether there are any rips or tears, whether seal is clean and tight, and to a lesser degree, centering of the wrapper itself.

• Thanks!
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>PSA 5 1976 Topps baseball cello pack. If there is no interest, I'll just crack it open. >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    Who is on the front of the 1976 cello?

Thx
    Scott
    Lol, Doug!

The card on front of the 76 cello is Jerry DaVanon.

TTT

<< <i>Lol, Doug!
    The card on front of the 76 cello is Jerry DaVanon.TTT >>

Jerry DaWHO? See my prior post.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Going once...twice...image

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    I'll rip the 76.. pm me with info
    76 cello sold to Bob!

PSA 7 75 wax still available!