Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage i want that 'Shoeless' Joe Jackson cards image lol
  • is that the same Joe Jackson they metioned in the article?
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    I wish that would happen to me. A relative of mine recently bought a house and found some very old pottery including tiles and other handmade items. They estimated his find at about $40,000. I guess the tiles they found were worth the most at something like $8,000 per each one. The funny thing is that they only paid $20000 for the house itself.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • a house for $20,000?? where do they frikkin live? here you cant get an acre of land for $20,000. i think you might have meant $200,000
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    No I ment $20,000 it was run down and in town. He bought it through an estate sale and got it real cheap. someone had taken care of him there when he was young and he loved the house. It is probably about 150 years old or so. Really run down on the outside but the inside was easily fixable. IT is a pretty cool house.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Why is that Honus Wagner worth so much????