Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1966 Batman Bat Laffs & a Green Hornet rookie

I'm looking for cards from the 1966 Bat Laffs series for the following people (not sure if they are all in the set or not, but if they are, I'd like to get one to get it signed at an upcoming autograph show) I'm looking for cards that would grade out at about a PSA 5 level so I'm obviously not looking to break the bank, cheap is great image

Lee Meriweather, Yvonne Craig, Julie Newmar, Burt Ward, Adam West

I don't particularly care for the cartoon drawings from the earlier Batman sets issued during the same year so I'd like to get the real photo Bat Laffs ones instead.

I'm also looking for a Green Hornet rookie card in order to get it signed by Van Williams at the same show. No idea what year those cards might be or if they even made cards for that, but I think I've seen some.

Let me know what you got and scans and prices would be great.

Thanks,

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    PM sent.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Still looking
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm running out of time before the autograph show, so I'll consider the black bat 1966 cartoon set as well.

Today I picked up The Catwoman, and a 1966 Green Hornet card and I've got Batman as well.

I still need a card for Batgirl and Robin and could use one more The Catwoman as well.

Mike
  • Options
    kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    You won't find Batgirl. She was third season only. All the cards were out well before that.
    Kevin Thomas