Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Probstein Auction : See Group Rip Thread 73 Topps

I'm about to win the box. Want to group rip and see if he'll take payment from all of us? $75 a pack plus shipping/insurance?
Cubs and Purdue Fan - Ouch!

My collecting blog: http://ctcard.wordpress.com

Comments

• Options
    I'm in for 1 or maybe 2 packs.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be in for a couple of packs.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    I would like to buy 1 pack.
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    That might be asking a lot (to see if he would take payments from all of us). BBCE has a staff for this type of thing. You might be better off paying for it and distributing the packs yourself.
  • Options
    That might be asking a lot (to see if he would take payments from all of us). BBCE has a staff for this type of thing. You might be better off paying for it and distributing the packs yourself.
    ==> I'd prefer to do it this way...we have a staff as well, but we have over 2000 auctions up right now and around 600 items to ship and another few thousand auctions starting in the next week or so...
    it would be much easier for me to you ship to you and have you collect payments...we have a rock solid system in place , but 20 or so offline transactions could be difficult...

THANKS !! and good luck....

Rick Probstein
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm about to win the box. Want to group rip and see if he'll take payment from all of us? $75 a pack plus shipping/insurance? >>

Since there was only one bid I assume you won it! CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK to everyone!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Hey I have a Terrell Davis tri color materials autographed card I pulled from a Panini Timeless Treasures Pack. I think from looking around ebay and other places that the card is worth around 150-175. its numbered 06/10 do you take consignments of this sort or does it have to be worth more for you to be intrested in it I dont sell on ebay. Im just tryin to get enough to buy another timeless treasure pack or 2 if possible I had it listed for trade on here but there was no intrest in it . I think they want the older cards. Anyways thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

stay above or get found below.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    I'm in for 2-3 packs if you win it.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm in for 2-3 packs if you win it. >>

Don, this thread was from last year. I already graded a pack from the box (came back PSA 7), lol...not sure why this thread was bumped.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.