Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Do you guys..

say I ALREADY HAVE THAT CARD....when working on a trade were the other person offers you cards you dont like and they just keep doing it and they are like lil collectors choice rc and all? I do all the time..lol........
im from the loot and im proud

Comments

• Options
    DUDE!!! Your BLACK????
    I'm that sucky white color. Don't know what the big deal is. I'll trade with you.
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    lol what the

iverson i will trade with you....who the hell cares about color, were you jokin?
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    lol...he isn't black. Ergh, I mean, ummm, OF COURSE he isimage...image...lol!

~Austin
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it