Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Interlake 1985 Micheal Jordan Card.PSA mt8

I mostly do coins...but this card is so nice I thought I would list it....you can see its the over sized card that was handed out I believe at a boy scout function and there may have been only about 300-500 printed and fewer then that handed out...if anyone can update this info please send me a pm...
a mt8 is pretty good, reverse side is blank....
I am willing to deal on this...make me an offer...shipping and insurance is $8.00
NO PAYPAL just good old fashion check which must clear before mailing card or USPS money order....

thanks
aps

Comments

• Options
    I'm interested but probably not as interested if you are ONLY accepting check.... PM me if you can.
  • Options
    ttt make me an offer we can both live with!!!!
  • Options
    bump for Thursday.... make me an offer!!!!
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    PM sent
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    Today Friday 9,23 would be a super day for a sale on this better card....send me a pm!!!
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    That's a cool looking card, good luck with the sale.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    I'll start the bidding at 200.00
  • Options
    its Saturday....enjoy the football games and buy this card....
  • Options
    Do you have a scan or photo that shows the whole card with the entire slab showing?
    thanks,
    Jason
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Today Friday 9,23 would be a super day for a sale on this better card....send me a pm!!! >>

Sent you a pm 4 days ago... Have a heard back from you? NO!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    How 'bout you put it on eBay and stop begging for a sale here?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Ebay has inflated prices and ebay should be renamed feebay...the only person that makes money on eBay is eBay and their expensive partner...Paypal...
    I am not begging for a sale..if you want to make me an offer fine..otherwise its really none of your business....

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Do you have a scan or photo that shows the whole card with the entire slab showing?
    thanks, Jason >>

+1
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    You can ask whatever you want for the card but when you are asking 400 more than the last sale on eBay....which occurred today...you might could cover your eBay fees....
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    If you would take paypal, I'll give you 215 for it.
  • Options
    Picture sent 9.26.11 very early in am
  • Options
    JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭

<< <i>Picture sent 9.26.11 very early in am >>

Does that mean you're not going to post a full picture on here?
    Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • Options
    full picture should be on site....having a bit of a problem posting the picture for some reason, not sure...if anyone wants a full shot sent to them, please send a pm.... GO BEARS over the Pack
  • Options
    ttt nice card
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    We've had this debate here before- no one is going to send you a check for a card like this. You should accept paypal.....no one knows who you are and they need the protection that paypal provides. Also, it would be great if you could provide an asking price for people to consider.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.