Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Free grading ?

Once you reach 90% in a Registry set, depending on the # of cards in the set, you are entitled to "x" number of free gradings.

My question is...are you limited to the size of the card? Can you get say a panel or tall boy graded under this freebie?

Tks.

Comments

• mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    The card you send in has to be from the same set that you reached 90% in.
  • The free gradings must be for the set that reached 90%.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I think he's asking about things like player sets or key card sets. Yes, you can use a tall boy or supersize card that qualifies for one of those sets.

I asked PSA this question, because I'm thinking about sending in a R312 (goes in a T3-size holder) for a team HOF set which I have a free grading coming for.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Didn't think of that...Thanks for clarifying, Nick.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify...I was specifically referring to a player set, within which the Master composition contains large and odd sized cards. Linnette, panels, Deckles and others come to mind.

While the set in question only allows me 2 free gradings, I wanted to hold my raw "big cards" for that purpose.

Tks,
    Al
  • Well I've heard of this before. But haven't taken advantage of it. I do have 2 or 3 registry set's that are at 90%. So how do I know which one's I will get a free submission for and how many sub's. The registry sets in question are Football all-time receivers, all-time defense, & all-time rushers. Can anyone tell me.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ffishonn... do this...

go to www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/

then click benefits.

You should find your answer there.
  • thank you