Home Sports Talk
Options

News of the Falcons death was greatly exaggerated

mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
The house formerly known as Vick's house is now officially Ryan's house. Eat it up Stevek, Eat it up!
Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally LOVED it! The eaglets are greatly over rated.........where is stevek???image

And seeing the hit on maklin in slo-mo.......NO FLAG!
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did enjoy seeing Vick spit up the blood. Foolish of him to point to the scoreboard as he was booed walking through the end zone. At that point they were 10 up. Odd that his own guy gives him the brain banger.

BTW, I think Dion Sanders has dibs on whose house it is, he has claimed that long ago.

For all the dogs horribly murdered by this JERK, a huge WOOF, WOOF, WOOF image
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when Vick got hurt and couldn't play any more, why didn't they just put him down like he did to his dogs?

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I don't have a horse in this race but bragging about a come-from-behind victory against the 3rd string QB?

Heh.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    LeroyLeroy Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Why Philadelphia gave that loser a position on the team baffles me. If you put everything else aside and look at his statistics, he's just an average quarterback at best.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't have a horse in this race but bragging about a come-from-behind victory against the 3rd string QB?

Heh. >>

Point taken.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.