Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Still Trading for White Sox cards.....

Im mainly looking for Magglio Ordonez and Frank Thomas.

Here's a partial trade list of mine(not complete and kind of dated):

http://www.geocities.com/lotacards/bag-belle-bonds.html

Comments

• Options
    i have a 45 card collection of Frank Thomas that includes a 1990 Topps #414 RC....i want to get rid of it and would sell or trade it for other baseball cards...
    I am always looking for Randy Johnson cards...especially inserts and game used of him...
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    i have magglio rc in bowman and alot of thomas cards,,lots of inserts..plmk
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I have loads of nice Thomas cards. Would trade them half bv. LMK if interested...thanks
  • Options
    Check out my site. Includes a White Sox player's GU card and Konerko auto (also Thomas RCs, etc.).
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    Im definatly interested in that Magglio rookie. Is there anything on my trade list that you are interested in?
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Do you like high end Frank Thomas stuff? If so, I'd trade them to you for HALF bv. lmk, thanks image
  • Options
    my AIM name is n4me1ess if anyone wants to talk about some possible trades.
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    hey lotacards...i didn't see anything on your tradelist for my magglio rc....i'll take $ for it though...let me know...also, go to your profile and turn on your pm! thanks..
  • Options
    I turned on PMs, didnt realize it wasnt on.

Im not interested in buying, only trading, and that list is far from a complete trade list. What are you looking for?
  • Options
    i have these thomas cards

1990 best #318
    1990 topps #414 (2)
    1991 stadium club #57
    1993 sp power platinum power #pp19
    1995 upper deck predictor #r25
    1996 stadium club megaheroes #mh1

lmk
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember