Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

For sale I have an 1855 2 Gulden KM#848

Hello everyone

I am going through some of the better world coins from the shop and I thought this piece was really cool and high enough grade to put up on here for a true collector.

there is 28.50 in silver alone. Book list 45 in XF and 70 in UNC. This is neither XF nor UNC it is in between. asking 58.00 and I will handle the shipping. I have 100% positive on eBay. I would prefer PayPal but would consider other payment options and of course return is always there if not happy.

email or message me if interested.

edited to add reverse

Thanks

Cliff
RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    pm sent!
  • Options
    Pm returned
    RACC
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    received!!! Awesome reverse! I want to try to re-image with my SLR (baby willing) but great coin and great seller image