Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Ending tonight! A plethora (215 auctions to be exact) of quality world coins on eBay, most certified

Please click on the link in my signature line below! image

Comments

• Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    And I just want to say HT is a very good guy to deal with.
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Jeff. image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto that.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Thank ye Rob! image
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Hayden, you have absolutely fantastic stuff on ebay this week.image

For the record, that awesome 1867-BB French 20 centimes NGC MS67 used to be mine until a while ago, until it was consigned to Jeremy. It seems to be doing quite well already. image Some nice Greek coins and exquisite pictures too. Best of luck in your auctions.

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options

<< <i>For the record, that awesome 1867-BB French 20 centimes NGC MS67 used to be mine until a while ago, until it was consigned to Jeremy. It seems to be doing quite well already. >>

I was admiring that piece, and had it on my watchlist. Not that I'd probably be able to afford it.

I'm coming back into another cash drought, alas, or I'd have some bids out. But I'm still watching a few and might pop in a wee snipe or two if the stuff that caught my eye doesn't sail right on out of my tiny budget range. (Hey, at least I got my maxed-out credit card paid off in full... at least for the moment. I'm near-broke, but that's a good kind of nearly broke, if you knowhutimean.)

I'll drop at least one or two courtesy bids (or snipes) on your stuff, HT.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Thank you both! image

The 1867 50c is a fantastic coin, I wanted to keep it for myself, but if I had kept every coin I liked... image
  • Options
    Sorry- fell asleep at the switch, there. I let the auctions go and end on me without placing a bid or two. Hope you did well on 'em.