Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Basketball Game Used for trade

01-02 UD Dual Classics Mcgrady/kobe Jersey bv150 Mcgrady white and Kobe yellow
00-01 UD MJ Materials Micheal Jordan Shoe bv250
01-02 UD Ultimate Collection Darius Miles GJ Patch 3 color bv120
00-01 SP Game Used Floor Autograph Morris Peterson /200 bv60

Feel free to PM me guys and we'll talk trade. Looking for stuff in my sig line or LMK what you might have that would interest me.
Ref's : KG, FatKat, McDee, Duncangal, Nash, Speedmaster, Derrick, Doplo, WFFL, Skivermont3 and many others

Wantlist: The greats like Jabbar, Magic, Julius, Bird, Chamberlain. I'm also a Shaq collector and always looking for auto's or game used.

Comments

• id like the mo pete check out my TR page
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more

• If your around in a bit Donnie I'll see you in TR chat and we can talk..... maybe we can find a trade.
    Ref's : KG, FatKat, McDee, Duncangal, Nash, Speedmaster, Derrick, Doplo, WFFL, Skivermont3 and many others

Wantlist: The greats like Jabbar, Magic, Julius, Bird, Chamberlain. I'm also a Shaq collector and always looking for auto's or game used.
  • i got work at 6 est but im going into chat now if you want to talk

(be back from work at Midnight est)
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • what do you want for the dual classics kobe/t-mac

• Got anything related to the guys in my sig line Kobe8fan?

• i want the miles