Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For all you Indiana People....Off Subject

For those of you that play softball,I am holding a softball tourney....April 27th in Crawfordsville to help raise money for the MABL/MSBL....Cost is $100 per team...LMK If you are interseted....Thanks Phil
REF:TopofOhio(2),co1lector,vittleboy,ahendi(2),tvoter,dodgerguy99,dkiger,Hondo,awaltz(3),Speedmaster,autobilia,euphoria18(5),Truballer,NBAsteve,JRCCRUM,ejones06,dpeters28,epag64(3),horfin,cardnyou(3),Drock,Bondsboy25(2),JTF6Agent(2),baseballman03060,hottie,frockrock,teletubbie,AI3fan,Clippers21fan,Jerryd,TrFstPtch,Duncangal,Lantz,Baird34,Quasar31,MikefromChester

Comments

• Options
    What are the MABL and MSBL?...I might get a team or 2 together from within my company if it's to help a good causeimage
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    MABL/MSBL is Mens Adult Baseball League/Mens Senior Baseball League.We had 4 teams in the league last year and we are trying to raise money to help offset cost and to purchase uniforms for all the teams.We are hoping to get 6 teams this year in the league.As far as the tourney goes it is $100 per team and hit your own blue dot ball.I have it set up as 2 Divisions B/C and D/E,so actually i am holding 2 tournaments a lower and an upper divisions...It would be great is i could get u to put a team or 2 in....Thanks for the interest and LMK Thanks Phil
    REF:TopofOhio(2),co1lector,vittleboy,ahendi(2),tvoter,dodgerguy99,dkiger,Hondo,awaltz(3),Speedmaster,autobilia,euphoria18(5),Truballer,NBAsteve,JRCCRUM,ejones06,dpeters28,epag64(3),horfin,cardnyou(3),Drock,Bondsboy25(2),JTF6Agent(2),baseballman03060,hottie,frockrock,teletubbie,AI3fan,Clippers21fan,Jerryd,TrFstPtch,Duncangal,Lantz,Baird34,Quasar31,MikefromChester