Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Books at 150..... I want an equal value card. I don't want a combination of small stuff. I'm currently looking for Shaq, Kobe,
Jabbar, Chamberlain, Iverson and Tmac good game used and auto's.

PM me with any possible offers.
Ref's : KG, FatKat, McDee, Duncangal, Nash, Speedmaster, Derrick, Doplo, WFFL, Skivermont3 and many others

Wantlist: The greats like Jabbar, Magic, Julius, Bird, Chamberlain. I'm also a Shaq collector and always looking for auto's or game used.

Comments

• u can buy that card on ebay for 50-60 bucks~ There's alot of stuff thaT= 150 and sell better than that card.

• And your point is airkobe? I'm not allowed to trade my card for something I want because of what it sells for?
    Ref's : KG, FatKat, McDee, Duncangal, Nash, Speedmaster, Derrick, Doplo, WFFL, Skivermont3 and many others

Wantlist: The greats like Jabbar, Magic, Julius, Bird, Chamberlain. I'm also a Shaq collector and always looking for auto's or game used.
  • Don't go off putting words in my mouth ~

I'm just saying there's alot of things worth 150 that sell better than that card. For instance a iverson chrome is 150 would I trade it straight up for that? HELL NO

Kobe auto's run about 150 would I trade it for that? HELL NO

If you wanna trade for equal book value on every card in the book~ then I suggest you go to idiotcollectors.com

There's no point in all this~ it's called a comment~ I can make comments can't I?

• Have I asked speciifacally for some hot card? I posted my newest card I got and would like to trade it for something that I would
    like to have.

Your going out of your way to try to ruin my day of fun card trading because why? Because I don't PM your royalness as soon as I get on?

So far you've told me to f-off, called me a b!itch and now your calling me an idiot?

• Cry about it~ What do you want for your buddys to get on my case for calling you a b%tch? I CALLED HIM A B%TCH ~ So freaking what!

oh no cardnyou won't trade me his game used floor GOSH DAMMIT~~~~~~~~~~

• Who's crying?? I'm LMFAO at you. Your going out of your way to try and ruin my day simply because I don't PM you the first hour I'm
    on so we can talk about a possible trade from last night? Because you feel the offer you made me last night is good in your
    books I have to say yes to the trade?! Who do you think you are?! I will make trades if I like the trades. I also have the right to talk
    trades with my fellow CU members without guys like you going out of there way to try and say my card isn't worth trading for.

• Stop putting words in my mouth. When did I say I called you a b@tch, Because you wouldn't trade me? I called you a b@tch because you fukkin pm'ed about stop posting my 2 cents about your mcgrady/kobe jersey card.

I can post on any thread ~don't fukkin come crying in my emails to stop posting on your threads cuzz it might hurt your trade. I could careless if you don't trade me from a deal of last night.

• Obviously this isn't a card trading post anymore and I'm not going to continue arguing with you. I would like to enjoy my afternoon.
    have a nice day airkobe and happy trading for whatever you like trading for.

• Lol airkobe, what's the prob with saying you want equal value for a card? image