Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: MBMiller25 large rolling storage cases

SOLD SOLD SOLD! All are sold!

-------------------------------------------------

I have three of these available. I got these from MBMiller25 and used them to store my '59 Topps set, which has now been sold. I had right at 200 cards in each case. All three are in great shape. I didn't move them around or open them constantly, they were just stored in a climate controled area. No scratches, no dents, or dings. They are like new.

$100 each, which includes shipping within the continental 48.

Comments

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    TTT / major price drop. I'm ready to move them.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    Wow. I don't have a pressing need to own a second one of these right now, but I simply can't pass on that price. Consider one sold; please PM me with your Paypal info.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I'm mbmiller25 and I endorse this thread imageimage
  • Options
    moonlightgrahammoonlightgraham Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    If you have any left I would take 1 or 2. Please PM me.

Thanks,
    -John
    -John Stevens
    Ebay ID: jrconcessi

Collecting 1993 Finest Refractors & All Refractors 1993 - 2001, 1964 Topps Psa 8.5 or Better
    Soon to be Collecting 1966 Batman Color and all Hall of Famers in all Sports in as High a Grade as I can Afford.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I saw this thread last night right after the OP bumped it. If I still had my collection I would have purchased all three!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Payment instructions sent to the first three that responded. If any of them back out, I'll move down the list.

• Options
    26 minutes, there were three of them, and I was still too late.

Moral of the story: Never leave the message boards.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Wish I would have seen this thread a couple of hours ago. Would love to grab 2 of these myself.

Justin
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I've got more fellas. 1-250 ct case and 2-350 ct cases as we speak. If interested, PM me.

BBG, thanks for kind words!
  • Options
    All sold. They will be shipping tomorrow.
  • Options
    $100 for these things? Srsly???? If you can't find a way to display your collection, it's not worth having........so the only use of these things is to take your gradeds to a show to sell, and what's the fun in that? No way I'd pay even close to $100 for these things........not that they're not nice but geez!!image
  • Options
    arexarex Posts: 999

<< <i>$100 for these things? Srsly???? If you can't find a way to display your collection, it's not worth having........so the only use of these things is to take your gradeds to a show to sell, and what's the fun in that? No way I'd pay even close to $100 for these things........not that they're not nice but geez!!image >>

Stay Classy!
    Next time you dont like a product that someone makes, and someone makes that is a member here, perhaps use a little bit of your brain and not bash on it.
    Again, Stay Classy!
  • Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$100 for these things? Srsly???? If you can't find a way to display your collection, it's not worth having........so the only use of these things is to take your gradeds to a show to sell, and what's the fun in that? No way I'd pay even close to $100 for these things........not that they're not nice but geez!!image >>

Hey Bill.
  • Options
    Not sure who the Honeybadger is but if you read it again...does not look like he was bashing it...just displaying an opinion on them. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe the Honeybadger is on a tight budget and doesnt see the value in these. Who knows?
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Do airlines have any problems with these? Anyone have any experience? I once took a backpack with high grade cards and they took all the cards out one by one in front of everyone. They were even commenting on the players. I was shocked.
  • Options
    Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭

<< <i>Do airlines have any problems with these? Anyone have any experience? I once took a backpack with high grade cards and they took all the cards out one by one in front of everyone. They were even commenting on the players. I was shocked. >>

Don't have one, but I looked them up online and it looks like they're often used for camera equipment. The one posted in this thread was promoted as "largest and safest carry on" on one posting that I read...
  • Options
    Mickey,
    I had the airlines try that one time and they were raw sets and they were taking the cards out and commenting on them..I immediately had them get a supervisor over and I requested if they wanted to look at them that it be done in a private screening with me there as they should be treated as any other valuables such as coins,art etc.. The supervisor apologized and i was on my way. These seem similar to what you would transport high dollar cameras and video equip. so i dont see why they wouldnt be allowed.
  • Options
    Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
  • Options
    Oh hey guys, don't get me wrong these look nice & if someone can make em for $10 and sell em for $100, that's what America is all about! I'm just sayin' it's not my cup of tea because I'm saving my $$$$ for RACKS!!!! I like to display my stuff, not store it but if someone likes these....coooooolllllllio. image
  • Options

I'd like to know how you store several thousand graded cards. Do you just keep them in a box? What about a PSA graded set of 600 plus cards, worth thousands, where do you store yours? Small price to pay to protect your investments. I own 3, wish I had a few more.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"