IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    omg! do u live on another planet or something? they were wearing those to pay tribute to the great players that walked the laker-path
    and the letters MPLS means minneapolis, you know, the town in which they played before moving to LA
    damn.. i sure hope you meant this as a joke..
  • NashNash Posts: 709
    I know about George Mikan. I know about minnesota...but i also know that my 7th grade little league baseball uniform was the same color blue and i hated it...i didnt mean it as a joke, i meant it as personal opinion...those uniforms were ugly! Im glad that was a nostalgia day thing, that way i dont have to see them again...ugh...powder blue? for men???
  • i like kobes headband, but rick fox should have lowered those nasty socks!
    My Site: Jasons Cardz
    22 postive feedback on ebay with no negatives

my refs:
    Leon, TrFstPtch, woodson24kg, LAdude465(2), Danotorious, KOBEcollector, bradley25
  • I dont think the colors were bad...but the writing was
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • kobe quit biting my style ~ get your own movie clip man.
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I'd like to have the Kobe card of him wearing that jersey. Maybe they'll come out with a card of him wearing it. I think it would be kinda neat to have it since it's one of those "rare" moments...

by the way Nash - Phillies and Braves had a great series, but we lead the season series 4-3 hehe image
    Its gonna be a looooooooong season series derrick...dont get too comfy...and im not saying that i will either...image
  • didnt the Phillies were powder blue in the 70s
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    lol, I'm definitely not comfortable. The Braves are actually sort of struggling although their 5-5. I'm just hoping that Sheffield didn't break a bone from his hbp last night. That looked nasty and it didn't help anything by him limping back to the clubhouse. That sucked! But yeah, I agree, it's gonna be a long season and series, but I can't wait until we finally take over the first place position and hold it there...hehe image
    Donnie...yes they did, and i never said i was proud of that...i didnt like those uni`s...thats why i was glad when they switched back to the old old ones (they wear now)...but they didnt clash it with a pastel yellow either