Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Trying to build a 01-02 Fleer Genuine Master set in basketball help me out.

I am trying to build a master set of 01-02 Fleer Genuine that includes these cards. Base set w/ rc's, at large,coverage plus,final cut, names of the game, names of the game auto's,skywalkers,unstoppable. I am going to stick to this until it is complete. I am planning to buy a box or 2 to get started I am mostly looking for the inserts but if you have commons and rookies I need them to. Please e-mail me here. After I complete I will sell on ebay that will be posted on a later date.

aol im: thudfb
msn im : thad
or PM me

Thanks
Thad
Always looking for these kind of item's.

Need all 01-02 Fleer Genuine cards.
rc's, inserts, commons. Hope we can trade.

my e-mail is rjskeeter@odyssey.net
aol im : thudfb
msn im: thad

CU ref's: nbasteve, josher416, ljmaya, more to come

Comments

• Options
    got commons of Patterson, cassell, gugliotta, duncan, elliot, hakeem,d.anderson, houston, jermaine oneal, and DC... i ll sell them for 2$ shipped
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    got forte rookie...
  • Options
    You are the second person here working on a Master set. I've been working on it for about 2 months....it is a lot of work. I've got several doubles of rc's that I can trade you and several doubles of the jerseys.
    I'll let you know what I have later.
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    i have an unstoppable eddie jones insert and about 30 commons

some are chipped for 3 bucks and sase ill give um to you
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more