Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New Registry Want List Feature!

Got an email today I am sure everyone got it.

<< <i>Dear Set Registry Member, For PSA Set Registry users, we have added a new Want List feature to “My Set Registry.” Now you can create a list and keep track of items that you are looking to purchase. You’ll find a link to “My Want List” on the horizontal menu bar. Once on the page, click “Add items.” You will add your want list in the same way you add non-PSA items to “My Inventory.” You can add items by spec number if you know it, search for a spec number, or upload using a spreadsheet. If you also enter a grade, the current populations will be displayed. In addition, you can add missing items from your sets by going into a set you have registered. Go to “My Sets” and view your set. You’ll find a link just above the list of items in the set called “Add missing items to My Want List.” Note that if an item allows for more than one spec number in a slot, these items will load into your want list by a general description in “Owners Comments.” You can later edit that item to a specific item by adding the spec number. The want list grid works much the same way as “My Inventory” in that the items are sortable by column header and you can add and remove columns. You can also filter the list by Spec No., Card#, Description, Grade and Owner’s Comments. For PSA/DNA Set Registry users, you have much of the same features on the Want List grid, however due to the complexities of the DNA database, searching for spec numbers or importing want list items from your sets is not available. We look forward to any feedback you may have about “My Want List” and any other function you would like to see added to “My Set Registry.” We hope you are having a great summer. As always, should you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to email me. BJ Searls Set Registry Manager >>

I tried this feature out. It seems ok to use for personal use however I can't seem to display this list publicly? Anyone get it to display? It looks like it has a lot of potential. Maybe one day it could connect people with other people who have cards they need for their sets.

Comments

• Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    I tried to use the feature to add cards from sets directly to the want list but could not find feature described in email that should be included in set to add. Did you by chance have any luck? I also did not see any feature to make the list public but agree it would be nice to be able to share if you wanted to.

This is feature described on website and in email I could not locate or figure out how to use "You can add missing items from your sets as well. You'll find a link to do so just above the list of items in the set in "My Sets." I did not see any such links.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    I couldn't find that feature either.
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    FYI, the feature suddenly appeared this afternoon. Just go into edit and it is last option on top of set

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA