Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I have been yeti for a while

Stopped by the Currency forum to stand up for a fellow dealer who was being unfairly maligned, so thought I would just stick my head in here as well to say hi to all my Darkside friends. Hope all is good with you and hope to see you at one or more of the thirty shows a year we attend! image
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan, will you be in Pittsburgh for the ANA show in Oct?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    Yes Don, I will be set up there.
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Dan- how was your brief St. Simons interlude?

Gimme some advance notice next time, and maybe I can get you a nice room rate at the resort, if it's not peak season.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good. I would like to met you. When you know your table # let me know.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Text Hi, Dan- how was your brief St. Simons interlude? Gimme some advance notice next time, and maybe I can get you a nice room rate at the resort, if it's not peak season >>

Wow Rob, that trip was a quickie. We were on the road back to Black Mountain by 11am. I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf and wish we could have had a chance to chat while I was there.
    danglen

My Website